Social Media Policy
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on Personal Data Protection and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), OMICROART informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Network(s) Linkedin and Youtube, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
Data from OMICROART:
- ADDRESS: Paseo de Gracia 42, 1-1, 08007 BARCELONA
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- WEB DOMAIN: omicroart.com/en
The user has a profile on the same Social Media and has decided to join the page created by OMICROART, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our site, you consent to the processing of personal data published in your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Media at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
OMICROART SL has access to and processes public information about the user, in particular the user’s contact name. This data is only used within the Social Media Network itself. They are not included in any file.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you have and which may be exercised before OMICROART, in accordance with the RGPD, you should bear in mind the following nuances:
- Access: This will be defined by the functionality of the Social Media and the access capacity to the information of the users’ profiles.
- Rectification: This can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of OMICROART, for example, deleting comments published on the page itself. Normally, you should exercise this right with the Social Media.
- Cancellation and/or Opposition: As in the previous case, this can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of OMICROART SL, for example, to stop being linked to the profile.
OMICROART will carry out the following performances:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user’s profile of all information already published on the OMICROART website.
- Send personal and individual messages through the Social Network channels.
- Page status updates to be posted on the user’s profile.
You can always control your connections, delete content that no longer interests you and restrict who you share your connections with by accessing your privacy settings.
The user, once linked to the OMICROART SL page, may publish on the latter comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user must, in all cases, be the owner of the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the third parties concerned. Any publication on the site, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that violate or are likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the law, is expressly prohibited. In these cases, OMICROART SL reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
OMICROART SL will not be held responsible for the contents freely published by a user.
Users should be aware that their posts will be known to other users, so they are primarily responsible for their own privacy.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any file by OMICROART SL, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and Promotions
The Social Media does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
Contests and Promotions
The fact of recommending the OMICROART SL website to other users so that they can also enjoy promotions or be informed of its activity shall not be considered advertising.